Space Digital ensures 100% customer satisfaction. In case of any duplicate charge due to processing error, failing to fulfill any of your special designing requirements, or not completing your design order as per the delivery policy, your entire design order amount will be refunded.
Your refund would be processed as per the chart below:
All refund requests will be fulfilled as per the following arrangement:
- If the request for a refund is made within 48 hours, you would be eligible for a 66% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- If the request for a refund is made between 48- 120 hours, you would be eligible 33% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- No refund request will be entertained after 120 hours of your initial design delivery. However, since we believe in 100% customer satisfaction, you`re encouraged to contact us in case of any concern.
- If the customer is failed to provide a briefing and requirements of his project within seven days, then the amount he has paid is non-refundable.
- All refund requests should be communicated to the support department. Based on the violation of your user agreement, Space Digital reserves the right to approve/disapprove your request on an individual case-to-case basis. How to claim your refund
To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Claim your refund specifying your concern by contacting us
- We will try to resolve your problem by our revision policy immediately, or else we will email you a refund request approval from our refund department.
After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by Space Digital, and you would not be able to display any version of the design sent by the company. Let us also specify that:
- Since the design rights would now be transferred to the company, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product, or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
- Working in collaboration with the Government Copyright Agencies, Space Digital would share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs that would restrict the re-use of the designs as original designs in the future.